It's Time to Start Your Adventures
The sky is the limit for what you can do at Ballyscanlon and the surrounding area..
The site is perfect to establish your camp
- 2 acres site bordering the lake of Ballyscanlon
- 2 12mx12m camping platforms.
- 1 20mx30m site at the lakeside.
- Local forests with capability for bivouac / hammocks / survival camping
hiking / cycling
Ballyscanlon site is conveniently located to cater for all taste.
- Comeragh Mountains: 20 min by car.
- Annevalley walk: 10 min by car.
- Greenway: Access at multiple points.
- Local forestry: Kilmeaden, Carrolls Cross, …
With the lake at your footsteps and the coast only 5min away (with its multiple beautiful beaches), you simply have lots of choices…
- Standup paddle boarding
- pier jumping
Our Ballyscanlon site is in the heart of the Copper Coast.
It will be the perfect base to explore.
You can visit the Copper Coast Geopark to get more information about all the attractions available!