Scout section expedition
Eindhoven to Brussels.
In 9 days from June 28th till July 9th.
Many modes of transport to travel 1,200 Km
Lots of adventures along the route!!!!
- June 28th: All bikes, personal rucsacs and camping equipment to leave for Eindhoven.
- June 29th: 6am JJ Kavanagh bus from WIT to Dublin airport. Depart for Eindhoven.
- June 30th: Montana snow centre for skiing and snowboarding.
- July 1st: Explore the cycle tracks/lakes and sights of Eindhoven.
- July 2nd: Eindhoven to Mol passing through the cycling through the trees.
- July 3rd: Mol to Herentals.
- July 4th: Day in Boobejaanland.
- July 5th: Boobejaanland to Leuven.
- July 6th: Day trip to Brussels.
- July 7th: Leuven to Charleroi.
- July 8th: Depart for home.
- July 9th: All personal equipment to arrive back to Ireland.
Everyone needs a bike !!!!
One rucsac per scout/leader. Everything is to be packed into the rucsac with nothing hanging off the bag. Ground mat can be left separate if tied up and name clearly marked on it.
All the standard camping gear needed.
- Suncream and sun hat needed
- Raingear and some warm clothes to wear underneath for the skiing. Also gloves or else you will have to hire gloves.
- Punture repair kit/spare tube.
- Some spanners